Working at Gotthardt Healthgroup
Gotthardt Healthgroup develops digital solutions for the healthcare industry.
We are an innovative start-up that aims to constantly improve German healthcare and bring it into the digital age. Our software, called GHG Praxisdienst, helps doctors to find appropriate clinical trials for their patients, supports doctors in their everyday work by calculating medical scores, and opens up access to health information in multiple languages.
We’ve also developed an app, mediteo, that helps patients manage their medication. mediteo reminds users when and how to take their medication, provides important information about what they’re taking and connects users with their doctors and pharmacists.
We are looking for passionate, determined colleagues who want to make a big difference and want to shape the future of the healthcare industry with us.
- A permanent contract
- Discounted public transport in the Heidelberg area
- Easy transport links and a great location in the heart of Heidelberg
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- An exciting working environment with multifaceted challenges & varied projects
- An open, collaborative and creative atmosphere in a motivated team
- Flat hierarchies and space for new ideas and approaches
- Top quality equipment
- Free Organic fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Regular company events
Join our team and apply to one of our open vacancies or send us a speculative application to tell us why we would be a great match.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Please click on the button below to load the job offers via gotthardt.softgarden.io.
None of these positions suit you?